Check out the Schwartz Birthday Party Event Recap at The Marconi Automotive Museum & Foundation for Kids in Tustin, California.
Sharing life’s moments with friends, family and loved ones is what makes this world extraordinary and with 20,000 square feet available in floor space, #TheMarconi can host it all. Plus, with a $30 million car collection it’s easy to add a touch of style, class and adrenaline to any event theme.
Check out the event details from a birthday bash held at the museum the Wednesday before Christmas with about 130 guests.
- Red Carpet Entrance // package enhancement provided by #TheMarconi
- Seated Dinner // provided by White House Catering – The Marconi’s exclusive in-house caterer
- Hosted Valet // package enhancement provided by #TheMarconi
- Decor // black Chiavari & black pin tuck // red swagging with twinkle lights
- Lights //red LEDs package enhancement provided by #TheMarconi
- Centerpieces // provided by Everyday Flowers
- Additional Decor // Linens provided by The Marconi & gold votives for centerpiece accents provided by The Marconi
This awesome group also participated in #TheMarconi ‘s annual Toy Drive and brought over 100 toys to donate!
A 16-piece band also provided entertainment throughout the night. Party goers boogied the night away at Orange County’s only event venue dripping adrenaline.
Thank you for helping us help kids!
The Marconi Automotive Museum is a class 501 ©(3) nonprofit located in the heart of Orange County. A portion of the net proceeds from booked events goes to various at-risk children charities throughout Southern California. We are open to the public for museum visitors Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm, double check our event calendar before visiting.
If you would like to get more information about hosting an event at #TheMarconi please fill out our online form, or give us a call at 714.258.3001. Dare To Be Different. Book at The Marconi today!