AssetMark hosted its event at The Marconi Automotive Museum & Foundation for Kids on Thursday, February 23, from 6:30-10:30pm for almost 500 guests. Fun is First worked with our rental company to design a clean, sleek and posh look inside the museum. It looked absolutely spectacular. The evening event was also jam packed with entertainment and guest speakers. John Marconi was in the house to welcome the group and give a quick rundown about how The Marconi Automotive Museum & Foundation for Kids got on the map and why his father, Dick Marconi, donated his vehicles to create the museum. Dueling Pianos entertained the crowd and guests were able to flashback to their childhoods while playing The Marconi’s slot car track (prizes for the winners included!). Event Details:
- White House Catering provided the buffet style dinner, complete with a donuts stand and mac & cheese bar.
- Guests were bused in with 9 motor coaches and made parking a breeze.
- Slot Car Track // package enhancement provided by The Marconi.
- Red Carpet Treatment // package enhancement provided by The Marconi.
- Used the museum’s projector to play the movie Le Mans in background // movie provided by The Marconi.
- LED Lighting throughout entire museum // package enhancement provided by The Marconi.
- Table rentals and fabric swagging // provided by trusted vendor.
- Customized Bogo logo for branding // provided by The Marconi.
The Marconi Automotive Museum is a class 501 ©(3) nonprofit located in the heart of Orange County. A portion of the net proceeds from booked events goes to various at-risk children charities throughout Southern California. We are open to the public for museum visitors Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm, double check our event calendar before visiting. If you would like to get more information about hosting an event at #TheMarconi please fill out our online form, or give us a call at 714.258.3001. Dare To Be Different, Book at The Marconi today!