Automotive Museum Wedding Venue | The Marconi – Orange County’s rare gem and only event space that has a touch of style, class and adrenaline.
Trendy brides want a venue that hasn’t been done before, but how do you find a unique venue in Orange County in this day and age?
Host your special day at the only wedding venue in Southern California dripping with adrenaline. Say I do surrounded by a $30 million car collection. Get the grand entrance as husband and wife in the car of your choice (pending availability) and give guests something to talk about for years to come.
Take a look at how our Marconi Bride, Brittany, transformed the museum into the wedding of her dreams.
A huge thanks to Sarah Seashell Photography for sharing the pics!
- red carpet grand entrance // provided by The Marconi
- 300 person sit down dinner // provided by White House Catering – #TheMarconi ‘s exclusive in-house caterer
- lounge furniture// provided by The Marconi
- personal valet // provided by The Marconi through preferred vendor
- photo booth // provided by The Marconi through preferred vendor
- white wooden chairs// provided by The Marconi through preferred vendor
- white swagging and chandeliers // provided by The Marconi through preferred vendor
The Bride’s wedding colors were white and pink, and her favors for the guests were Oreo cookies.
Congratulations Brittany & Gabe! We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!
The Marconi Automotive Museum is a class 501 ©(3) nonprofit located in the heart of Orange County. A portion of the net proceeds from booked events goes to various at-risk children charities throughout Southern California. We are open to the public for museum visitors Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm, double check our event calendar before visiting.
If you would like to get more information about hosting an event at #TheMarconi please fill out our online form, or give us a call at 714.258.3001. Dare To Be Different. Book at The Marconi today!