Corporate Holiday Parties at The Marconi Automotive Museum & Foundation for Kids in Tustin, California. The only event venue in Orange County that is dripping with adrenaline and guaranteed to rev up guests.
Hosting a large corporate event to a smaller meeting at the Marconi is a partnership you can rely on to deliver a unique experience, high-end service and top quality food.
Put your trust in us and leave guests with something to talk about for years to come.
Two events this past weekend both decked the halls with rows of Ferrari’s. Get an event recap of IHS and Lennar’s corporate holiday party at #TheMarconi.
IHS Automotive Event Details:
- Lounge Furniture// package enhancement provided by #TheMarconi
- Votive candle centerpieces // provided by #TheMarconi
- Photo Kiosk // package enhancement provided by #TheMarconi
- Kelly Green linens // provided by preferred vendor
- Buffet style & food stations // provided by #TheMarconi ‘s in-house caterer, White House Catering
- Red Carpet Treatment // package enhancement provided by #TheMarconi
IHS guests participated in the Marconi Foundation for Kids annual Toy Drive and hosted a simple, elegant celebration at the museum. Around 100 employees were in attendance and utilized the space beautifully.
Lennar hosted its corporate holiday party at #TheMarconi on Thursday, December 8th from 11am-4pm with 400 employees planning to attend the afternoon shindig.
Lennar Event Details:
- Red Carpet Entrance // package enhancement provided by #TheMarconi
- White fabric swagging with string lighting // provided by preferred vendor
- DMX satellite radio & wireless microphones & AV equipment // provided by #TheMarconi
- Lounge Furniture // package enhancement provided by #TheMarconi
- Slot Car Track // package enhancement provided by #TheMarconi
It was a pleasant surprise to see Lennar had invited Erik Rees (Founder of the Jessie Rees Foundation–NEGU) to the event. The staff around the office has missed working with him and the Jessie Rees Foundation team. The organization was the charity partner for both Fight Night 17 & Fight Night 18!
The Marconi is the true mainstay and cornerstone of your corporate event. Our event planners will work with you and your vision, offer positive suggestions, and most importantly, piece it all together. Our team will be your partner that you can depend on to make your event run seamless, and most of all, impress.
The Marconi Automotive Museum is a class 501 ©(3) nonprofit located in the heart of Orange County. A portion of the net proceeds from booked events goes to various at-risk children charities throughout Southern California. We are open to the public for museum visitors Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm, double check our event calendar before visiting.
If you would like to get more information about hosting an event at #TheMarconi please fill out our online form, or give us a call at 714.258.3001. Dare To Be Different, Book at The Marconi today!