Last week First American hosted its team building event at the Marconi Automotive Museum located in the heart of Orange County, California. A portion of net proceeds from booked events goes directly to at-risk children’s charities throughout Southern California. Your event literally helps us help kids!
This group knew how to have a good time. The first half of their event featured a relay race to help break the ice. Guests were asked to build a pedal-kart and race around a track four times, switching drivers on each lap. The winner got bragging rights.
- Floor length black linens with house table & chairs // provided by The Marconi – enhancements included in base site fee.
- Bistro lighting // provided by trusted vendor through The Marconi
- White House Catering provided appetizers, buffet dinner, and coffee/dessert stations
- Pedal karts and race track decor // brought by the client as extras.
- Tire centerpieces // package enhancement provided by The Marconi
Take a look at how much dang fun this group had at The Marconi.
What do you think, want your boss to host a team building exercise similar to this one for your team? Give us a call to request a quote, one of our coordinators would be happy to talk to you. T:714.258.3001
The Marconi Automotive Museum is a class 501 ©(3) nonprofit located in the heart of Orange County. A portion of the net proceeds from booked events goes to various at-risk children charities throughout Southern California. We are open to the public for museum visitors Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm, double check our event calendar before visiting.
If you would like to get more information about hosting an event at #TheMarconi please fill out our online form, or give us a call at 714.258.3001. Dare To Be Different, Book at The Marconi today!