Don’t miss out on First Looks Of Industrial Chic Styled Shoot At The Marconi Automotive Museum. A collaboration like no other brought some of the most creative minds in the event industry together and curated a jaw-dropping, adrenaline dripping photo shoot featuring the museum’s $30 million car collection.
Time and materials were donated. Two looks were crafted and one day of nonstop work ended with stunning photos. Here is a sneak peak at the first looks of the industrial chic styled photo shoot at The Marconi.
We want to thank all of our generous vendors who helped coordinate this gorgeous photo shoot at The Marconi. Here is a list of all the people who pulled off one of the greatest collaborations in Orange County!
- Venue | Marconi Automotive Museum @marconimuseum
- Catering | White House Catering @wh_catering
- Photographer | Visuals by Arpit @visualsbyarpit
- Cinema | The Willis Collection @thewilliscollection
- Event Planner | Lizzy Liz Events @lizzylizevents
- Floral Designer | Oceanic Flowers @oceanicflowers
- Stationary & Vinyl Signage | DTN Tech @dtn.tech
- Rentals| Signature Party Rentals @sigpartyrentals
- Linens| Wilflower @wildflowerlinen
- Hair & Makeup | Flawless Faces Beauty @flawlessfacesinc
- Men’s Wear | Friar Tux Shop @friartux
- Wedding Dress | Enzoani @enzoani
- Cake | Sweet Traders @sweettraders
- Chandelier & Ceiling Swagging | Finishing Touch @finishingtouchweddings
Dare To Be Different and Book The Marconi!
The Marconi Automotive Museum is a class 501 ©(3) nonprofit located in the heart of Orange County. A portion of the net proceeds from booked events goes to various at-risk children charities throughout Southern California. We are open to the public for museum visitors Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm, double check our event calendar before visiting.
If you would like to get more information about hosting an event at #TheMarconi please fill out our online form, or give us a call at 714.258.3001. Dare To Be Different. Book at The Marconi today!