Did you read online The Register Hosted Its Annual Athletes and Coaches of the Year Banquet at The Marconi? It’s true! For the last few years, we’ve had the pleasure of working with the folks at the Orange County Register for this annual dinner.
The banquet, which was attended by nearly 300 people, featured two guest speakers: former Angels coach and Dodgers player Mickey Hatcher, and USC’s blind long snapper Jake Olson, who also played at Orange Lutheran High. More than 50 athletes and coaches from Orange County high schools were honored – ocregister.com
Before we get to the good stuff (event photos & details) here are the three questions we asked our client, Project Director Caroline Wong about her expereince at the museo:
- What was the best part of your event? The wonderful support we get from our annual sponsors and partners which enabled The Orange County Register to honoree 51 high school coaches and athletes with 56 individual awards. Mickey Hatcher and Jake Olson were both amazing special guest speakers; they brought down the house!
- Which car in the museum seemed to be a crowd favorite? When you have a bunch of teenagers — particularly guys — all the cars are drool-worthy. From the logistics side, the museum gives guests — particularly early arrivals — a fun, visual activity while the staff finishes set up and meals are prepared.
- Please tell us more… is there anything else you’d like to share with us? We are always thrilled to work with Marconi each year on the OCVarsity Athlete of the Year Awards.
And now for the event details and photos!
- Complimentary Valet
- Banquet chairs with black linens // provided by The Marconi (included in your site fee!)
- Water & Soda bar // provided by The Marconi
- Archies Ice Cream Truck // provided by a trusted vendor to the museum
- Red Carpet Entrance // package enhancement provided by The Marconi
- Floral Centerpieces
- High Boys for Soda Bar area // provided by The Marconi (included in your site fee!)
- Body Armor sport drinks // provided by OCR sponsor
A touch of style, class, and adrenaline to their event.
Hosting an event at The Marconi is a partnership you can rely on. Call to request a quote for your next special event. 714.258.3001
The Marconi Automotive Museum is a class 501 ©(3) nonprofit located in the heart of Orange County. A portion of the net proceeds from booked events goes to various at-risk children charities throughout Southern California. We are open to the public for museum visitors Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm, double check our event calendar before visiting.
If you would like to get more information about hosting an event at #TheMarconi please fill out our online form, or give us a call at 714.258.3001. Dare To Be Different, Book at The Marconi today!