Yes, you read that right. There is a 7 question scavenger hunt at The Marconi for the taking.
All you need to do is check-in at the front office and ask our museum greeter for The Marconi Scavenger Hunt. After you get your sheet of paper, the hunt is on and the challenge is all yours!
If you complete the entire scavenger hunt with the correct answers, you get a small prize to take home with you.
Want a jump start to see if you already know some of the answers?
Okay! Keep on scrolling…
- Which car in the museum is the most valuable AND rarest car found in the museum?
- Who was the oldest driver to race in the Long Beach Grand Prix and how old was he?
- Which is the fastest road car in the museum and what is its top speed?
- What is the make and year of the car in the museum which is 1 of 8 cars built? Hint: It was created by 2 designers who previously worked for Lamborghini.
- The 1973 Ferrari Daytona Spyder was ordered for which actress?
- Which was the first car to be collected by Founder Dick Marconi?
- Why is the GMC Sierra housed at the museum so special?
How many of them do you know off the top of your head? Feel free to shout out your guesses in the comment section down below.
Plan your visit to tour the Marconi Automotive Museum, today! Your donation to tour the facilities helps us help children in need.
The Marconi Automotive Museum is a class 501 ©(3) nonprofit located in the heart of Orange County. A portion of the net proceeds from booked events goes to various at-risk children charities throughout Southern California. We are open to the public for museum visitors Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm, double check ourevent calendar before visiting.
If you would like to get more information about hosting an event at #TheMarconi please fill out ouronline form, or give us a call at 714.258.3001. Dare To Be Different. Book at The Marconi today!