Who else has no idea where to start when planning a party? Don’t worry, we’re right there with you that’s why we’ve put together 5 questions you should be prepared to answer when requesting a quote to plan an event to help make your process as easy as ABC, 123!
The Five Questions:
- What is your preferred event date, time of day, expected guest count and type of occasion i.e. birthday party, bat mitzvah.
- Do you want only appetizers/lite bits served or do you want a seated dinner either buffet or plated?
- Do you want alcohol served, and do you want guests to pay for their own booze or do you want an open bar?
- How will your guests be arriving to the event? Will you need valet?
- Do you want any additional decor or interactive entertainment? Your site fee to rent out The Marconi includes tables, chairs, and black table linens, but do you want ceiling fabric or sequin tablecloths instead?
These five questions are perfect for our social clients who are looking to plan a birthday, retirement, quinceañera, or bat(r) mitzvah.
This way, when you go to request a quote from our event coordinators, you’ll be a few steps ahead and prepared, and who doesn’t enjoy preparedness? We are an event venue after all 😉
Add a touch of style, class, and adrenaline to your next event by booking at The Marconi. We are a class 501(c)(3) that donates a portion of net proceeds from events booked at the museum directly back to local at-risk children’s charities throughout Orange County. Your event literally helps us help children in need!
Dare to be different and book your next event with us, today! 714.258.3001 or click here.